Saturday 21 January 2017

My Current Skincare Favourites





Hey guys,

So if you read my 2017 goals (you can read it here), then you will know that I am really trying to step up my skincare game. Therefore, as I have actually started using a skincare routine, I thought that I would share with you the products that I have been loving!




As you can see, there are quite a few bits from Estee Lauder in this post, so I thought I would start off with them. I was very fortunate to get an Estee Lauder set for Christmas, which included a range of skincare and make-up.

As you probably all know, I love Estee Lauder's Double Wear (you can read my review on it here), so excited to try out some of their new products!




First off, we have the Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam. As someone who suffers with sensitive skin, I have to be very careful with cleansers, as sometimes they can be harsh on the skin. However, this is perfect, as it isn't too harsh on the skin, but gives your skin a good ol' clean. After applying this, I normally go in with the Advanced Night Repair (which I had already heard great things about), which is a serum. I feel this gives my skin a little boost, as it glides on so well, and a little goes a long way. After this, I then apply the Revitalising Supreme Moisturiser. I feel this is perfect for winter, as it is great for when the weather is awful, your skin is not at its best and needs that little bit more moisture. This is a tad thicker than my other moisturiser, but I like this, as I prefer to use the lighter moisturiser in summer.





Next, we have The Body Shop Hand Cream in Coconut. I absolutely love these for the winter months, as my hands are permanently dry (damn you eczema!), so I always like to keep this in my bag for when I'm out and about. I love The Body Shop moisturisers in general to be honest, as I have a lot of their body butters, and also have the Strawberry Hand Cream. Plus, I'm in love with the scents of these products, I probably look like a freak as I sometimes walk around smelling my hands. Bit weird. So I apologise if you see a small blonde person walking round with their palms on their face, it's probably me.

I have also been loving The Body Shop's Argan Oil range, as I feel they are so nourishing for the skin. However, I tried the Wild Argan Oil Miracle Solid Oil on my hair, and that went badly, as I used waaaaay too much by accident (I couldn't tell if it had set or how much had gone in), so yeah, be careful, as I sported a greasy looking mop for the day. Not nice. However, I feel this product is good for the elbows and hands, as mine get really dry during this time of year. The Oils of Life range is also fab, it just feels so soft and smooth, and my skin always feels amazing in the morning after I have used the Sleeping Cream from this range. I only have this in sample size, so I will definitely be purchasing a full size one soon!





Right, this is definitely one of those products that is a 'YouTube/Bloggers made me buy it'. I have heard many a great thing about the Pixi Glow Tonic, yet was always quite apprehensive to give it a go, as I had heard that a few people had reacted badly to it. However, I just bit the bullet and got it, but in a small bottle, just in case.

So far, I have been loving this, especially for on a night after I have taken my make up off, as it seems to take of the excess that I have missed. On a night, I will either use this or the Estee Lauder Cleansing Foam, as it's just nice to jazz things up a bit. I also use it before I put my make up on, just to add a bit more of a glow to my face, and also to make me look a bit more awake. Love love love.





So there you have it, my current skincare favourites. I am so glad that I have finally gotten into skincare, and am actually really loving trying out new products! If you have any recommendations, then please do let me know in the comments!

Much love,

Grace x


4 comments :

  1. I am a huge fan of Estee Lauder and have always wanted to try the pixi glow tonic :) it' sounds amazing!! At the moment I have fallen in love with Sunday Riley Luna oil and decleor.
    Love your pictures Hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it, I can't believe that I had never tried their skincare products before! Ooo, I'll definitely have to check those out, I have heard great things about both! Aw thank you ☺ x

      Delete
  2. Loved the way you have shared your views thanks alot for sharing will surely bookmarked this wonderful resource
    Weight Loss management

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great skincare favs. I really would like to try these Eeste Lauder creams and serum, especially serum. What's a pitty that here's no prices, because I'm too lazy to check it out in google hehe :D
    But it's a nice post, so I'm following you :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished