Saturday 7 May 2016

Review | St Tropez Gradual Tan






Hey guys,

So if you follow me on Instagram (if not, my username is thatnorthernlass), then you will know that I have recently decided to change from looking like a snowman, and to try and give my skin a bit more of a glow. Therefore, I purchased the St Tropez Gradual Tan in Light/Medium for face and body, as my skin is literally translucent and I was bored of being so pale. Plus, it is almost summer, so I thought it perfect time to try it! I got it from Boots, as it was buy one get one half price, so as my student loan had just come in, I thought I'd treat myself, considering I won't be spending that much during the exam period. Plus, who doesn't love a new beauty product to try out?

First things first, I loved the application of this. I had heard quite a lot of people calling St Tropez streaky, so was a tad apprehensive, yet this was not at all. I don't know if it was because if it was for light skin, so you can't really see a massive difference, or if it was because it was a gradual tan. However, it was easy to apply and my hands weren't stained after application (I know you are supposed to use a mitt, but I thought, as it was a lotion, I'll try it without). Plus, it actually smelt quite nice when applying, however it turned to a faint stereotypical fake tan scent after a day.

It appeared to work straight away. Obviously, I couldn't really see the difference as it was so gradual, yet my friends were asking why I was suddenly a little more tanned, so at least it looked natural! Plus, I have very sensitive skin due to eczema, yet it was fine with my skin, and didn't sink into dry parts like other fake tans appear to do.

Overall, I thought that this was a great product. I would recommend this to people who don't want to go all out with tan, but have quite a pale complexion like me and just want a bit more of a healthy glow.

What is your favourite tanning product? I'd love to know your recommendations!

I hope that you enjoyed this mini post, and I'm really sorry for the lack of posts recently, just uni has literally been taking over my life (in the past 2 weeks I have written 6000 words and I still can't tell you what corpus linguistics is!), so you can probably see why my blog has taken a back seat during this time. However, I will be getting more posts up soon, as I have a lot planned!

Much love amigos,

Grace x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished