Wednesday 9 November 2016

Review | Beauty Essentials UK Shadow Switch



Hey guys,

So I'm back with another review, and it's all about the Beauty Essentials Shadow Switch!

Like many people, I find cleaning my make up brushes to be such a chore, especially eyeshadow brushes! I mean, it would be ideal to use your trusty favourite brush for every colour, yet it just wasn't possible without washing the brush in between uses, especially after using a dark shade (which is going to become more common now that we are nearing on winter!)

Well guys, now you can.

I was very lucky to be approached by Beauty Essentials, and was thrilled at the chance to try their Shadow Switch, as it sounded like something that would be a life saver in helping me achieve those smoky eye looks with a limited amount of eyeshadow brushes.



At first, I didn't know what to expect, as it baffled me as to how the dry, wiry sponge can actually clean your brushes. Yet, it can, and has helped me create such fab Halloween eye looks. All you have to do is, after applying your first colour, swirl it around the sponge for about 10-20 seconds, and voila, a clean brush! This is definitely a good product for people who only have a few eyeshadow brushes (like me), and it saves so much time, as you're not having to clean every brush after every use! To clean the actual sponge, all you have to do is use warm, soapy water and then leave it to completely dry before your next use. It's so handy, and it's small size makes it very travel-friendly.

To be honest, I still don't understand how it works, but it's bloody good! It will definitely be saving me a lot of time when I'm running late getting ready for a night out!

You can find the Shadow Switch on Amazon for £5.99, and it is also soon to be stocked in Sephora!

I would like to thank Beauty Essentials for sending me such an amazing product to review, and I hope that you all enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you all again soon!

Much love,

Grace x 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished