Monday 16 January 2017

Review | Rush Hair, Birmingham



Hey guys,

So, recently, I was very kindly offered the chance to get a cut and blow-dry at Rush Hair in Birmingham*. In all honesty, I have had the same hairdresser for years, as she knows what suits me and what my hair is like (it's a nightmare!!), so I have never had any need to try out a new hairdresser.

However, I thought that, as I am a student in Birmingham, that I should probably find a hair salon here. I had heard many a great thing about Rush Hair, so was very much looking forward to my appointment, but was still just a tad worried due to being quite particular about my hair, as we have all had that nightmare in the past where we have had our hair cut too short and hated it (however, I later realised that there was no need to worry at all!)




The staff were so friendly, the salon was very smart in its layout, and it was very professional, as well as having a relaxed atmosphere! Plus, the area of the salon where you get your hair washed was so cool, it felt like a spa!





I had my hair cut by the very lovely Eleni. She asked me exactly how I wanted my hair to be cut and styled, and also gave me advice on what would be best for my hair type. She also showed me all the products that she used on my hair and explained what they were used for. Basically, I have very fine hair, but A LOT of it, so she used products that would help to detangle and smooth my hair. My hair is naturally straight, but it doesn't half frizz! Plus, I get blonde highlights, which really doesn't help!




I asked to have my hair dried curly, as I have naturally straight hair, and love my hair curly, yet I'm so lazy to style it like that normally! When Eleni showed me the end result, I was in love! My hair looked so shiny and felt so soft, it was amazing!





I apologise about how gormless I look in the background of the photos by the way, I was going to crop them, but I thought I looked funny, so I kept them.

I would love to thank the lovely staff at Rush Hair for having me, and I will definitely be returning when I next need a hair cut whilst down in Birmingham!

Much love,

Grace x


*Disclaimer: I was very kindly offered a cut and blow-dry in return for a review. All opinions are my own.

  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished