Thursday 31 March 2016

The Beauty Confessions Tag


Hey guys, 
I'm really excited to do this post, as it is actually the first tag that I've actually been tagged in! I'd like to thank Hannah from Hannah Louise Blogs who tagged me. If you haven't already, you should definitely check out her blog! I'll also tag her Beauty Confessions Tag post here.
So, without further ado, my beauty confessions!

1. What is your biggest beauty product addiction (lippies, blushes, highlighter, bronzer, mascara etc.)?

It's got to be lippies! I don't have that many products, but I love how a lip colour can change your whole make up look.

2. How many products from your addiction do you have?

I have around 8 different lip products, ranging from lipsticks to lip gloss.

3.What is one type of beauty product that you hate (highlighters, hairspray etc.)?

I don't really hate anything, but the product I probably use the least is blusher, as I love a good bronzed look (well, as bronzed a look as I can manage with my exceptionally pale skin!)

4.What has been your biggest challenge in beauty (e.g. a technique you learned or leaving a beauty comfort zone)?

Winged eye liner is definitely something that I found quite difficult to master, and I'm still not very good. I've given up with trying to get it perfect, so I kind of just 'wing it' and go (sorry for the awful pun).

5. What is one beauty comfort zone you don’t ever think you’ll leave?

Mascara; I honestly cannot leave the house without it. It makes my eyes look bigger which is great, cause it distracts from my nose.

6. What is one beauty thing you suck at (e.g. eyeliner like cat eye or taking your makeup off at the end of the day etc.)?

I'm absolutely terrible at contouring, but I would love to be able to do it. I'm so jealous of all these girls who have amazing cheekbones and whose contour and highlight are always on point. Sad times, I will forever have a shapeless face.

7. What is one thing in beauty that you don’t understand the hype (technique, trend etc.)?
I agree with Hannah on this one; fake tan. I would love to be tanned, but due to being very blonde and VERY pale, I would look so daft with a tan. However, if I had darker hair or wasn't so pale, then I think would definitely try it, just can't really due to looking like a snowman.

So there you have it, my 7 beauty confessions! I tag Lucy from Just Lucy's Life! I also tag anyone who wants to do it, as it's been really fun to do!

Much love, 

Grace x

2 comments :

  1. Nice post! Lippies are my biggest addiction as well.

    Want to follow each other? Comment on my blog if you do.
    thehomeofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I know, I do love a good lipstick! I'll go over and check out your blog! :)

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished