Monday 7 March 2016

The TMI Tag

Hey guys, 

I've seen a lot of these tags on Youtube, and thought it would be quite fun to do one myself, just for a change from my normal posts. Plus, it means you can get to know me a little bit better!

1: What are you wearing? A turtleneck stripy top from Urban Outfitters and a pair of black Topshop Jamie jeans.

2: Ever been in love? Yes.


3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope.


4: How tall are you? I think I'm 5 foot 4, but I could be wrong as I'm probably smaller.


5: How much do you weigh? Absolutely no clue.


6: Any tattoos? Nope


7: Any piercings? Only my ears, but I have had them pierced twice as they closed up. Actually, I haven't worn earrings in quite a while, which probably means they've closed up again. Oops.


8: OTP? At the moment, it's Chair (Chuck and Blair), as I have been loving Gossip Girl.


9: Favourite show? It's got to be Friends.


10: Favourite bands? The Wombats, blur, The Verve, The Script, there's too many to list!


11: Something you miss? Home, being this far away from where I live can be pretty tough sometimes.

12: Favourite song? Either Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks, Yellow by Coldplay, Dakota by Stereophonics or God Only Knows by The Beach Boys. (I know, it's a really bizarre mix)


13: How old are you? 19 


14: Zodiac sign? Sagittarius


15: Quality you look for in a partner? A good sense of humour


16: Favourite Quote? 'Though she be but little, she is fierce' - Shakespeare (this is because I'm small, and people literally use my head as an arm rest)


17: Favourite actor? Probably Robert Downey Junior, Tom Hardy or Leonardo DiCaprio. Or Jennifer Lawrence, because I think she's really cool.


18: Favourite color? Probably purple or blue.


19: Loud music or soft? Depends what kind of music, as I listen to music quietly when I'm working as it kinda makes working sort of fun (plus this means I can stop and sing along every once in a while, as I literally have the worst attention span ever!) Obviously loud music when you're going for a night out and getting ready.


20: Where do you go when you're sad? My room, as I don't like people seeing me upset, as I don't want to bring anyone down.


21: How long does it take you to shower? Around 10 minutes.


22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Ooo, this is a hard one, as before my morning lectures, I literally get up 5 minutes before I have to leave. However, if it was just a normal day, I'd say around half an hour?


23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope


24: Turn on? A good sense of humour


25: Turn off? Arrogance


26: The reason I joined Blogger? This one was originally 'the reason I joined Youtube?', but I don't have Youtube, so yeah, I couldn't really answer it. However, the reason I joined Blogger is because I always wanted to start a blog, but was always too scared to do so. I'm really glad I did though, as it's just great to have a release from University work.


27: Fears? Spiders and small spaces.


28: Last thing that made you cry? A panic attack that I had in a restaurant last week, which was horrible.


29: Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday, to my boyfriend.


30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? I was going to put the Blogger name as just my name, but as I have an incredibly common name, I decided to go for something else. Due to this, I thought about what I normally get called, and at uni, all my friends call me 'geordie' or 'the northerner' (along with 'blondie', but that was also a common URL choice!). Therefore, I thought that I would go with the theme of being a northerner, so picked a stereotypical northern word for girl, therefore ending up with 'That Northern Lass'.


31: Last book you read? I think it was 'Funny Girl' by Nick Hornby


32: The book you're currently reading? '1984' by George Orwell


33: Last show you watched? Gossip Girl


34: Last person you talked to? My flatmate


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Best friend


36: Favourite food? Pasta, chocolate or cherry lips


37: Place you want to visit? Hawaii


38: Last place you were? Does this mean on holiday or in general? If holiday, then I went to Norway over Christmas, but the last place I have been to today was university.


39: Do you have a crush? I have a celebrity crush on Jack O'Connell, and I'm actually going to see him in a play in Sheffield. Looking forward to it is an understatement! And obviously Zac Efron.

40: Last time you kissed someone? Yesterday


41: Last time you were insulted? Can't remember


42: Favourite flavour of sweet? I absolutely love cherry lips, as in the old fashioned sweet, and they actually taste of soap, which is weird, but yeah, I love them.


43: What instruments do you play? The piano, the cello, the saxophone, and I can kind of play the guitar.


44: Favourite piece of jewellery? A ring my parents got me for my 18th birthday, or a Pandora ring my boyfriend gave me a couple of years ago.


45: Last sport you played? I think it was squash? I literally am the most un-athletic person ever!


46: Last song you sang? I think it was Disco 2000 by Pulp.


47: Favourite chat up line? 'Are you gilette? Cause you're the best a man can get'


48: Have you ever used it? No, but I've heard someone use it and I laughed. A lot.


49: Last time you hung out with anyone? About 2 hours ago


50: Who should answer these questions next? I think everyone should do this, as it's actually really fun!


So there you have it, the TMI tag! Hope to see you all again soon.


Much love, 

Grace x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished