Tuesday 8 March 2016

Top 5 Tuesday





Hey guys,

So I thought that I would start a little series of posts that will go up every Tuesday, just to share with you what I have been loving over the past week. Hope you enjoy!

1. 'The Bronze of Champions' by Benefit - I have actually had this set for quite a while, but still continue to love it! The set contains two eye-shadow shades, Bikini-Tini and Thanks a Latte!, one to sweep all over the lid and the other for your crease. These shades are so beautiful, and add a bit of shimmer to your make up look. Then we have the Hoola bronzer, which is one of my favourite bronzers, and it also supplies you with a little brush to apply it with. Next, there is the Watt's Up! highlighter, which I also love. It blends so well into the skin and looks quite subtle, but adds a glowing finish. The last is the Hoola Ultra Plush Lip Gloss, which just adds that just finishes off the make up look. I normally use this set before a night out, but sometimes, if I'm feeling like I want to change up my everyday make-up routine, then this is definitely my go-to.



2. 'Moringa Body Mist' by The Body Shop - I have literally used this everyday since I was the age of around 16, and it is just amazing (obviously not the same bottle, but I have repurchased it again and again.) It smells amazing, and isn't too strong, which I like in body sprays. Also, it lasts a really long time, which is a bonus.



3. 'China Rose Tea' by Twinings - As you all probably know, as my last three posts have been about it (sorry guys), I recently went to London. However, I had never been to the Twinings shop before, which is really surprising considering I love tea! So I decided to check it out, and ended up coming out with 4 different kinds of tea, varying from Dragonfruit to Cherry Bakewell (they were nice, I promise!). However, this one has been the one that I have really been loving; I literally have about 3 cups a day of it, as it is just so calming. Plus, it has a subtle taste of rose, and, considering I love all rose-y type things, this was a big thumbs up from me.



4. Galaxy Golden Eggs - Sorry, but I had to feature some kind of food in this post, because I just love food. Recently, as in after Valentine's Day, all of the chocolate brands have been bringing out their limited edition Easter chocolates, which I've got to say, made me very happy. So, when I was doing my food shop, I came across these, and thought they looked good. Little did I know how amazing they really were. I'm a sucker for Galaxy anyway, but these contain crunchy bits of caramel, and they are just unbelievable! So, if you're looking for an Easter treat, I'd definitely recommend giving these a try!



5. Naked 3 by Urban Decay - Yes, I know I'm a little late with the whole Naked Palette hype, but I'm glad that I finally got one. Before getting this, I was never really a massive user of eye-shadow, but this has completely changed my mind. I literally use the colours in this palette all the time, as they are just so subtle, yet so pretty, as I don't really like to wear bright/dark colours on my eyes. So, if you're looking for a new eye palette or just want to try something new, then I'd recommend the Naked 3.


So there you go, my top 5 things that I have been loving recently. I really hope you enjoyed it, and hope to see you all again next week for another Top 5 Tuesday!

Much love, 

Grace x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished