Tuesday 12 July 2016

My First Lush Haul




Hey guys, 

So basically, I love Lush. I probably love it a bit too much if I'm honest; I can't walk past the shop without going in, regardless of how many products I already own from it! But don't worry, I don't always buy stuff when I go, as a student, my funds are quite limited! I'm very surprised that I haven't already posted a Lush haul, but I'm excited to write my first!

However, I thought that I would treat myself to some little Lush bits, as I have just ran out of one of my favourite products from Lush, Karma soap. If you haven't had Karma before, it is basically the most relaxing smell ever (I'm not biased at all...), and just smells so 'lush'. (Pardon the pun)
Therefore, I thought that I would take a trip and get a new one. However, as I have zero self-restraint when it comes to Lush, I ended up buying two other products, so thought that I would share them with you all!

So firstly, I got what I actually went into Lush for: Karma soap! I first bought this just after Christmas, and it smells so good! Karma is one of my favourite scents that Lush produce, I just feel that it's so calming and refreshing. When I first got this, I had it in my uni bathroom, and it made my whole room smell of Karma, and it was fab! Plus, it lasted a very long time, as I have only just had to repurchase! So yeah, if you love calming scents, then Karma is the one for you!





Then this little beauty caught my eye! I have always gone back to this, as you can probably tell that I love Karma! It is one of my favourite bath products that Lush do, along with the Blackberry Bath Ballistic and Candy Mountain! It turns your bath the most beautiful colour and you come out smelling so pretty! Plus, it has a hint of sparkle, and who doesn't love a bit of sparkle? I'd recommend using this just before bed or when you're feeling a bit stressed, as it always makes me feel so relaxed.





Lastly, I thought that I would try something new. I have wanted a cleanser for quite a while, but have put off purchasing one due to worrying about my skin reacting to it (damn you sensitive skin). However, Lush is renowned for being kind to your skin, so I thought that it would be a good place to start! Therefore, I picked up this cleanser, which is called Fresh Farmacy. It's supposed to be very gentle on the skin as it contains chamomile and lavender, so I am very excited to try this! I'm going to be honest, it doesn't have the best scent, but I don't mind at all, as long as it is good for my skin then I'm happy!






So there it is, my first Lush haul! I absolutely love Lush, and I hope you enjoyed reading this post! What are your favourite Lush products? I'd love to know in the comments!

Much love,

Grace x


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished